The Mark Two Industrial Strength 3D Printer
Markforged’s Mark Two Industrial Strength 3D Printer is the only 3D printer on the market today that gives you the ability to go from CAD to strong, stiff parts you can trust to meet your design goals.
Over 22,000 pounds, the weight of a full size schoolbus.
The Mark Two combines the design flexibility of 3D printing with the remarkable strength of in carbon fiber, fiberglass, and Kevlar® for Custom end-use production and structural parts and functional prototyping.The Mark Two combines the design flexibility of 3D printing with the remarkable strength of in carbon fiber, fiberglass, and Kevlar® for Custom end-use production and structural parts and functional prototyping.
- Printing Technology - Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF)
- Build Size (X, Y, Z) - 320mm x 132mm x 154mm
- Material Compatibility - Carbon Fiber, Kevlar®, Fiberglass, Onyx, Nylon
- Highest Layer Resolution - 100 Microns (FFF)
- Machine Size - 575mm x 322mm x 360mm
- Build Platform - Kinematically Coupled
- Interface - 4” Touchscreen
- Software - Local & Cloud Based
- Supported OS - Mac OS 10.7 Lion +, Win 7+, Linux*
- Power Supply - 100–240 V 150 W
1-Onyx 800 cm3, 1- Nylon 800 cm3, 2-Fiberglass 50 cm3, 2-Carbon Fiber 50 cm3, 2- Kevlar 50 cm3, 2-High Temp Fiberglass, 3 spare plastic & fiber nozzles, 1-Extra print bed, Operation & Maintenance tool kit
- 40% faster fiber printing process
- Reinforce features 15 times smaller than before
- A host of incremental improvements in software,hardware, and materials to enhance the overall experience.
Lease options available.
Installation and on site training package available.
Kelcom 3D division is an authorized reseller Markforged 3D printers and provider of 3D printing services in Windsor-Essex, Chatham-Kent, London - St.Thomas, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sarnia, Hamilton, and Niagara Ontario.