A Breakthrough in Metal 3D Printing
From the company that revolutionized 3D printing with composite carbon fiber, comes a leap in additive metal manufacturing. The Metal X greatly accelerates innovation, delivering metal parts overnight using a new technology ADAM, at a fraction of the cost.
- Large build volume (250mm x 220mm x 200mm), (9.8 x 8.6 x 7.9 in)
- In-process laser inspection for dimensional accuracy, introduced with the Mark X in 2016
- Integrated metal-material handling system
- Full integration with Eiger cloud software platform (available also in local storage and on-premise versions)
- Cloud-enabled build camera
- Initial Materials – Stainless 17-4 , 303
- Beta Materials - H13, Copper, Tool Steel ( D-2, M-2), Aluminum (6061, 7075), and Titanium (6AL 4V)
- Resolution: - XY resolution: approximately +/- 25micron - 150 micron accuracy depending on part geometry. Like DMLS and other near net shape forging processes, critical dimensions can be machined afterward to achieve high accuracy. - Z resolution: 50 micron
Additioanl Equipment: Wash station & sintering oven. Complete end to end solution.
- 1 unit/cartridge of Stainless Steel 17-4 printer feed-stock
- 1x Print Bed
- 3x metal material nozzle.
- Wash Fluid
Kelcom 3D division is an authorized reseller Markforged 3D printers and provider of 3D printing services in Windsor-Essex, Chatham-Kent, London - St.Thomas, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sarnia, Hamilton, and Niagara Ontario.